Australia has finished competition at the Tokyo Paralympics, with a total of 80 medals, almost identical to the 81 medals won by the team in Rio de Janeiro five years ago.
Here is the final medal tally for Australia’s athletes — you can find the full list of countries on the Tokyo 2020 website.
- Gold: 21
- Silver: 29
- Bronze: 30
- Total: 80
- Paige Greco — Women’s C1-3 3,000m individual cycling
- Emily Petricola — Women’s C4 3,000m individual cycling
- Rowan Crothers — Men’s 50m freestyle S10
- Ben Popham — Men’s 100m freestyle S8
- William Martin — Men’s 400m freestyle S9
- Lakeisha Patterson — Women’s 400m freestyle S9
- Amanda Reid — Women’s C1-3 500m Time Trial
- Madison de Rozario — Women’s 800m T53
- Rowan Crothers, Will Martin, Matt Levy, Ben Popham — Men’s 4x100m freestyle relay 34 pts
- Qian Yang —…