Manly are set to offer Anthony Seibold a three-year deal to replace Des Hasler, but Shane Flanagan revealed he hasn’t spoken to the club despite reports he’ll join as an assistant.
Flanagan rubbished a report that he has ‘agreed to terms’ on a deal with the Sea Eagles, emphasising he hasn’t spoken to the club let alone seen a contract.
Premiership-winner Flanagan was last in charge of an NRL roster at the Sharks in 2018 and told the Fox League Podcast earlier this year of his desire to return to the coaches box.
But the 56-year-old told Fox League on Thursday night that he hasn’t spoken to Manly “at all”.
Watch every match of the Rugby League World Cup LIVE & Exclusive to Fox Sports, on Kayo. New to Kayo? Start your free trial now >
Seibold’s last head coaching offer in the NRL was five years at the Broncos…