Two Sunday games are set to decide how many clubs head into the final round with a chance of playing finals.
Plus after the Bulldogs’ shock stumble, here’s where the top four race sits.
Before a full look at the Run Home on Sunday night, here’s a quick update on the chase for the eight.
Watch The 2021 Toyota AFL Premiership Season Live & On-Demand on Kayo. New to Kayo? Try 14-Days Free Now >
RACE FOR THE TOP FOUR
1. Geelong Cats (64 pts, 128.6%)
2. Port Adelaide (64 pts, 127.3%)
3. Melbourne* (62 pts, 130.7%)
4. Western Bulldogs (60 pts, 134.5%)
5. Brisbane Lions (56 pts, 132.7%)
6. Sydney Swans (56 pts, 115.1%)
Yet to play: Melbourne v Adelaide, MCG, Sunday 2:10pm EST
The Cats, Power and Demons are locked into the top four – with Melbourne able to move back on top if they knock off Adelaide on Sunday. All three can still win the minor…